SPONSORS & PARTNERS
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
The Improvement League of Plant City is proud to have the following sponsors and partnering agencies rendering support for the span of four decades. Our mission, goals and objectives would be non effective without them. Thank you.
- Rooms To Go Foundation
- C&S Wholesale Grocery
- Plant City Democratice Club
- Law Offices of Theodore Taylor, Esquire
- Coronet Industries
- Sunrise Homes
- STATE DELEGATION - State Representative Dan Raulerson and State Senator Tom Lee
- John Dicks Scholarship Foundation
Faith based churches are the strength of neighborhoods with a direct connection to families. Churches have provided support for a number of programs to include the Bing House Museum, Cub Scouts, Senior Citizens Xmas Dinner and MLK Festival.
- Mt. Moriah MBC
- St. Luke MBC
- St. Luke Independent
- St. Mary Plant City
- Bethel MBC
- Laura Street Church of Christ
- Allen Chapel AME
- Antioch MBC
- Mt. Olive MBC Ball Street
Support and generosity comes in many ways. The in-kind generosity of local businesses is essential to leverage dollars versus matching contributions.
- International Paper, Plant City Garden Club, Somebody Cares Plant City, Culligan Water, Fred's Southern Kitchen, Johnson BBQ, Pepin Distribution Company